Ten years of working alongside other engineers has provided me with the knowledge and perspective to exceed client expectations. My discipline and drive from starting my own business allows me to push through difficult problems and provide functional and creative solutions. I am excited to combine my passion for coding, insight and great attitude to build robust, beautiful and maintainable applications.
- 12 week, 700+ hour fully immersive software engineering immersive course teaching full-stack development skills
- Implemented skills used to produce four projects, two listed under projects below.
- Founded a deals site that brought traffic to over 100 (individually signed on) locally owned restaurants during slow times.
- Generated 8,000+ subscribers, resulting in increased revenue for restaurants, and mentions in local news.
- Designed the website, made constant updates based on current promotion and maintained the site.
- Promoted after being Account Manager who planned, implemented and executed $4.5 million in revenue for 2016.
- Cultivate relationships with agency contacts, lead meetings and entertain clients, resulting in generating $636k in incremental revenue for the second half of the year, 218% above goal
See complete list here.
General Assembly, Software Engineering, Remote
Software Engineering Immersive Program (October, 2020)
Boston University School of Management, Boston, MA
B.S., Business Administration: Marketing, cum laude (May 2010)